The self-propelled modular
Tandem Cruiser travel carriages can deliver deposition rates up to 13kg per arc per hour for butt and fillet joints on lengthy plate welding applications common in bridge or barge decking, large tank fabrication or shipbuilding. It is suitable for all those positions below.
- Advanced control pendant.
- 3 or 4 wheels guiding.
- Travel speed from 0,25 to 2,5 m/min.
- Wire diameters from 2,4 to 5,6 mm.
- Wire speed from 0,4 to 12,7 m/min.
Single or twin wire (left) |
Single wire (right)
The LT-7 Tractor is a self-propelled mechanized wire feeder, designed for submerged arc process with track system capabilities. It is self-guiding and easy to operate. For welds butts, horizontal fillet and lap joints to the left or right side of the tractor frame.
- Travel speed from 0,12 to 1,8 m/min
- Wire diameters from 2,4 to 4,8 mm
- Wire speed from 2,5 to 10,2 m/min
Single or twin wire