Welding car knuckle parts in a more efficient way allows to avoid line stops
Ultramag solid wire with the Never Ending system reduces maintenance and line stops
Excellent productivity wit 99% availability of the robot line
The UltraMag solid wire has an optimised surface condition excellent for longer liners. This helps to avoid residue buildup and liner clogging. Together with the Never Ending System, customers can achieve a better efficiency and avoid wire change over times.
High productivity and quality
- Excellent feedability
- The line is stopped only for the preventive maintenance
KEY SUCCESS FACTOR
- Unique chemistry and coating of the solid wire
- Wire dispensing solution adaptable to the existing cell setup
Increased productivity due to non stop feeding of the wire.
The cleaness of the wire is reducing the clogging of the liners and the need to replace them.
- The clean surface condition of the Ultramag makes it an ideal product for long liners with a minimum residue buildup
- The high cast and low helix ensure a high repeatability and accuracy of the wire positioning
- The Never Ending System is easy to setup and can be adapted to current cell conditions creating a solid wire buffer that dispenses wire to the robot and avoid unscheduled stops.
POSSIBLE OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Applications where weld stops are critical to quality and productivity
- Automotive parts, Two-wheelers, Industrial vehicles, Trucks, Off-road vehicles, Agricultural vehicles and equipment