HEAVY DUTY, COMPACT, EXPANDABLE
Buy a 4-Pack and Expand to an 8-Pack Anytime!
- Bolt two 4-pack racks together to form an 8-pack that can be moved or lifted together as a unit.
- Uses commonly available low cost fuses to reduce ongoing operations costs
- Forklift slots on ALL Sides of the rack - width AND depth
- Heavy Duty Casters stand up to rough use (optional)
- Heavy square tubing used throughout construction, even for roof supports, to resist bending and twisting during lifts.
- Heavy duty rack base supports product and rack structural members and resists abuse
- Welder Mounting Plate makes mounting or removing each welder a quick and easy process
- Junction Box Door is designed to open DOWN, leaving a convenient place to set tools while setting up the rack.
- Neat Input Cable Routing keeps all rack cabling inside the rack to avoid pinching or cutting during operation
- Rack design easily accommodates strain relief on the welding cables
- Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) when properly installed
- Power all welders with one primary power drop
- Purchase a complete system with factory-installed welders pre-wired to the main power distribution panel.
Why Use Racks?
- Greater Job Site Safety
- Fewer High Voltage Cables
- Faster Set Up Time
- More Protection for Equipment
- Runs on any input voltage 200-600VAC
- One Input drop for 4 power sources
- Forklift holes and lifting eyes to move easily around the jobsite
- CrossLinc technology Enabled
- IP23 rated for outdoor use
- Flextec 350X PowerConnect machines use industry segment Tweco style connections.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ce qui est inclu
- Work leads from each individual power source to the inverter rack common ground stud included.
Des informations de service
Vous pourriez également avoir besoin
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||59.72 in x 37.5 in x 32.88 in (1516 mm x 952 mm x 835 mm)|
|Net Weight||644 lbs (293.933 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Output Range by Mode||5-425A|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Input Current||74/68/68 (4-Pack)|
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection