The flexible coils used on the decompression units of the distribution systems send the high-pressure gas contained in the cylinders to the decompression unit reducer. The flexible coils are one of the components under the most mechanical stress out of the entire gas system, as they have to combine flexibility with strength.
- Elbow connection (90°) on cylinder side to reduce the risk of the hose bending and being damaged.
- Stainless steel safety cable with minimum diameter 3 mm to be secured to components outside the hose
- Metal ring complete with the manufacturer's identification data and technical data of the hose
- Anti-kink metal sleeve located at the ends
- Tamper-proof attachment of the hose on the metal connectors on the ends of the coils.