Portable, flexible cutting power of up to 16 mm, powered from a standard 230V input supply, ideal for work on site.
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness
- Touch Start system – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Outback® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- LC30 Torch with 4 m cable
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm|
|Net Weight||18,5 kg|
|Open Circuit Voltage||396Vdc|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
Plasma Cutting Specifications
|Plasma Machines Process||Cutting|
|Gas Pressure Required||5,0bar – 6,0bar / 125 ±10% l/min|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||12mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Severance (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Stainless) (mm/M)||12mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Stainless) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Severance (Stainless) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Aluminum) (mm/M)||12mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Aluminum) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Severance (Aluminum) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Input Hertz||50 Hz|
|Output Range||15 – 30A|
Maintenance & Repair