The Invertec® 161S offer much more than you would expect from a welder this size! They pack the full punch of a heavy weight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. Low energy consumption and high duty cycle: they are ideal for maintenance and for all professional, industrial or construction-site/ shipyard applications. Inverter-technology power source for the intensive welding of all types of electrodes including cellulosic ones.
- Exceptional performance: high duty cycle at 40°C
- Versatile welding with any coated electrodes rutile 6012, basic 7018, included cellulosic 6010.
- Compatible with motor generator
- VRD function (enabled by default) to increase safety when working in humid environment with electroshock risk.
- Easy to use Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking.
- Power Factor Correction PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO₂