The Grain Leather Helmet Bib with Press Fit Seal is the ideal neck protection accessory. The bib easily connects to the bottom edge of most welding helmets to provide front and side protection from arc rays, spatter and sparks. The innovative seal and shape does not block your field of view and can quickly be removed without damaging your helmet. Designed for industrial environments, the bib is constructed of soft grain leather and sewn with high strength kevlar thread to withstand long term use.
- HEAD and NECK PROTECTION – Durable split leather construction protects the neck from arc flash, spatter and sparks.
- INNOVATIVE CONNECTION – Unique press fit silicone seal easily attaches to the welding helmet edge for full frontal neck coverage.
- DURABLE – Kevlar stitched seams with hemmed edge to prevent rips or tears.
- COMPATIBILITY – Use with all Lincoln welding helmets and most competitive models.
- Compatible with all Lincoln welding helmets and most competitive models
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Headwear Product Types||Helmet Bibs|
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturing defects. Because applications vary, it is the user’s responsibility to select the right product for each application. Not subject to warranty after use.|