CITOFLUX M60 is a high quality metal cored wire depositing a fine well shaped weld bead. High deposition rate and excellent weldability. No slag residue, suitable for single and multipass automatic welding. Main applications include mechanical constructions and earth moving equipment.
- CITOFLUX M60 is a high deposition rate metal cored wire with very good impact properties at -40°C. Better tolerance of variable gap and surface conditions in relation to MAG process
- Good side wall wetting, regular bead profile, optimized amount of silicates and reduced spatters
- Bridging and root passing capabilities with short and pulsed arc
- Very good weldability with short, pulsed and spray arc. Suitable for robotic applications
- Applicable for welding of flanges of wind mill towers.
- All positions
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ >15-25% CO2