The Invertec 300 TPX have been manufactured in a light-weight but robust outer casing, making them portable and ideal for operation even in the most hazardous environments. These machines feature HF TIG ignition, Lift TIG ignition, 2 or 4 step, variable down slope, post-flow control, digital pre-set meters with hold functions and built-in variable Pulse.
- Fully functional, user-friendly control panel layout with graph and numeric display makes it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23S), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment's lifespan in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory slots for personalized welding settings, TIG Spot welding.
- Water Coolers and Carts available
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||502 mm x 247 mm x 349 mm|
|Net Weight||22 kg|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||400/3/50-60 Hz (+/-15%)|
|Input Phase||3 ph|
|Rated Output||300A/22V@40%, 220A/18,8V@100%|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair