Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC1200 submerged arc power source is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln Electric’s NA-4 automatic wire feeder. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
- Scott® connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- Thermostat protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
- Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- AC-1200 power source
You May Also Need
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1580 mm x 559 mm x 965 mm (62.2 in x 22 in x 38 in)|
|Net Weight||742.09 kg (1636 lbs)|
|Machines Processes||Submerged Arc (SAW)|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||115VAC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||Terminal Strip|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
|Output Range||200-1500A AC|
|Typical Application||Heavy Fabrication|