Being a welding expert means knowing that the equipment assigned to the job site is rugged and extremely durable, whether it’s for plate or pipe. Lincoln Electric’s HELIX® track is available in three types: flat, orbital outside (OD) and orbital inside (ID). The steel-constructed tracks are engineered to allow easy movement of a weld head with minimal adjustment. The tracks can also sustain a wide range of temperatures, which is important when working with preheated pipe or in harsh environments. Quick-release latches (OD tracks) and simple bolts (ID tracks) make assembly and dismantling fast and easy in the field or in the shop. All orbital track rings can be fitted with shoe extensions of various sizes, allowing for a single track ring to cover a range of different pipe sizes.
- Industrial-grade construction, CNC rolled and welded 4130 CrMo steel tubing
- Precision machined gear rack and guide surface
- Spring-loaded shoe system allows for easy installation on pipes of varying size
- Tool-less quick release latches reduce installation time
- Available from 8” (203.2 mm) to 96” (2438 mm), each covers six inches of diameter change using shoe extensions
- Custom sizes available for any application
- HELIX® Quick Release Track Ring 18 in (457.2 mm) - 8 Shoes