The CITOSTEEL COMPACTS RANGE is built on the latest Oerlikon inverter platform, ensuring optimal MIG/MAG and MMA welding performance with excellent power and cost efficiency. The range consists of: 250A, 320A, 380A and 450A power sources with a choice of either the C panel (250C & 320C) or the C PRO panel (250C PRO, 320C PRO, 380C PRO & 450C PRO), that meet most customers' needs and covers a wide range of welding applications. The Plug&Play water cooler COOLARC® 26 is available for CITOSTEEL 380C PRO & 450C PRO. From now on all newly manufactured Citosteel Compact machines are equipped with Lincoln Electric Premium MIG guns LINCGUN® PROMIG™ and offered as READY-PACKS. Water Cooled version available – PACK includes cooler installed and coolant!
- Premium arc performance with repeatable arc ignition, excellent arc stabillity and rapid parameter adjustment.
- MIG/MAG and STICK process.
- Innovative, intuitive interface: easy settings, simple navigation, multi-language.
- Perfect feedability: optimized wire positioning, four driven rolls and inspection window.
- Designed with welders for welders: perfect handling, innovative and easy communication.
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions
- Fully featured Synergic and Manual MIG, Auto settings, adjustable functions, Memory, TFT 7’ color screen, USB connectivity.
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||878.3 mm x 560 mm x 934.7 mm|
|Net Weight||70 kg|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Metal-cored Wire (GMAW-C)
|Open Circuit Voltage||54V|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Data Technologies||Data Export Capable
|Machines Communication Technology||digital|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||400V/3/50-60 Hz (±15%)|
|Input Phase||3 Ph|
|Rated Output||380A@40%, 320A@60%, 240A@100%|
Maintenance & Repair