This metal cored wire offers excellent resistance to cracking induced by highly restrained welding structures. Impact properties are guaranteed down to -40°C in the As Welded condition. It is also suitable for applications requiring moderated Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT).
- High deposition rate and excellent weldability. Low amount of silicates. Suitable for single and multipass automatic welding.
- Excellent arc characteristics give outstanding operator appeal .
- Excellent mechanical properties (CNV >47J at -40°C)
- Very good weldability with short, pulsed and spray arc. Suitable for robotic applications. Bridging and root passing capabilities with short and pulsed arc.
- Applicable for welding of flanges of wind mill towers.
- Steel construction
- Welding of wind tower flanges
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min