Stick welder for demanding activities such as on site welding. Sturdy equipment with high liability and high duty cycle works.
- Exceptional performance: high duty cycle at 40°C.
- Easy to use: Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking
- Versatile: welding with any coated electrode (except cellulosic) and LIFT TIG.
- Works connected to domestic plug (16A fuse)
- Compatible with motor generator
- Power Factor Correction (PFC). PFC delivers: low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process
- VRD function to increase safety when working in humid environment with electroshock risk
- Lightweight: less than 9 kg
- Ideal for cellulosic application
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||365 mm x 200 mm x 475 mm|
|Net Weight||19 kg|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||230/1/50-60 Hz (+/-20%)|
|Input Phase||1 ph|
|Rated Output||160A@50%, 130A@100%|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair