Portable, flexible cutting power of up to 20 mm, powered from a standard 120 and 230V input supply, ideal for work on site.
- TFT 2,8” screen – For an easier and user friendly user interface
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start system – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded meta
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Gouging and Grid modes ( adjustable grid’s time )
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Lightweight and Portable – Easily carried by one person.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Outback® or Vantage® to power your Citocut® in remote locations.
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm|
|Net Weight||11 kg|
|Open Circuit Voltage||396Vdc|
Plasma Cutting Specifications
|Plasma Machines Process||Cutting
|Gas Pressure Required||5,0bar – 6,0bar ,200 ±10% l/min|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Maximum Severance (Mild Steel) (mm/M)||25mm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Stainless) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Stainless) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Maximum Severance (Stainless) (mm/M)||25mm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity (Aluminum) (mm/M)||16mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (Aluminum) (mm/M)||20mm|
|Maximum Severance (Aluminum) (mm/M)||25mm|
|Input Hertz||50 Hz|
|Input Power||3,3 kW ( 120Vac ) - 5,2 kW ( 230Vac )|
|Output Range||15A-45A ( 230Vac )- 15A-22A ( 120Vac )|
|Rated Output||45A@45% ( 230Vac )- 22A@60% ( 120Vac )|
Maintenance & Repair