The New SPEEDTEC® 180C & 200C represent the latest generation of state of the art inverter based single phase compact Multi Process welders.
The versatility of this range means that they can be used for many different applications. A small light-weight compact housing maximising portability meaning they can be easily moved around production facilities or transported to any location effortlessly. These units can be powered from the mains supply or with a motor generator.
Key features include ;
• Power Factor Correction (PFC) - More Welding Power, Energy and Cost Savings, Generator Compatible, Safe.
• Multi Process Functions - can be used for ;
- Speedtec 180C - MIG(1), FCAW (2) and CC Stick(3)
- Speedtec 200C - CV MIG(1), FCAW(2), Synergic MIG(3), CC Stick(4) and DC Lift TIG(5)
• User Friendly Operation - Icon control panel (SPEEDTEC® 180C), Icon control colour TFT Interface screen (SPEEDTEC® 200C)
• Compact and Robust - Innovative, Portable and Lightweight, Anyplace, Anywhere.
• Two Year Full Warranty - Parts and Labour Warranty
The welding performance gives excellent results for Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium. Both machines work perfectly with mixed gas or 100% CO2 and also with self-shielding wires (Innershield). These units are supported with our standard professional wire drive system with 37mm diameter rolls.
The SPEEDTEC® 180 & 200C are ready to tackle many different welding applications.