Diameters / Packaging
15 KG SPOOL (S300)
Cor-a-Rosta wires are available in the most common stainless steel grades and the increased productivity is the main factor explaining their successful application in general fabrication, production of food and brewery equipment, petrochemical and chemical industry, offshore oil and gas or civil architectural constructions.
- Stable arc, low spatter and good slag removal
- Improved quality of welds, higher current density coming from the nature of cored wires eliminates typical disadvantages of GMAW and SMAW welding
- Reduced welding cost compared to GMAW
- Very good weld appearance and regularity, optimal slag system helps to achieve best results.
- Steel construction
- Chemical industry
- Food processing
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, C1: Active gas 100% CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov