The Flextec 350XP CE model is compliant with European standards. The 350X Standard CE model is not only portable and powerful, it is also even more flexible. With standard amphenol connections supporting most Lincoln Electric wire feeders, the Flextec 350X Standard CE is capable of supporting most arc welding processes including STT using the Activ8X Pipe wire feeder.
- A rugged, multi-process power source for maximum flexibility
- CrossLinc™ Technology – full functionality without control cables.
- Built-in basic pulsed MIG capability.
- Simple – streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Reliable – components designed to stay cool in high temperature environments, IP23 and Desert Duty.
- Flexible – compatible with across-the-arc and CrossLinc™ feeders and additionally analogue and digital feeders (only standard version).
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||432 mm x 330 mm x 609 mm|
|Net Weight||31 kg|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||1/4 in (6.5 mm)|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||12
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Rated Output||350A/34V/60%, 300A/32V/100%|
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection