New SPEEDTEC® 400SP and 500SP are the third generation multi-process power sources offering superior quality welding and high efficiency processes which increase the productivity and are the next step into the future of professional welding. New SPEEDTEC® range designed with the latest energy-saving inverter technology and specially rugged construction are ready to work in even the most demanding environmental conditions. Modular system: power sources available in two versions 420A@100% and 500A@60% with a choice of separate wire feeders, standard LF52D for basic use or the advanced LF56D for more demanding applications, new cooler COOLARC® 60 with higher cooling efficiency, new 4-weels cart with very solid metal made construction plus wide range of connection cable and accessories fits perfectly with the needs of the most demanding welding applications in various segments. Behind the outstanding welding performance, SPEEDTEC®’s platform based on digital communication system and with build-in communications tools, such as Ethernet or USB, allowing an accurate traceability and monitoring of your welding activities
- High duty cycle multi-process power source
- High Efficiency Processes (Speed Short Arc™, Soft Silent Pulse™, High Penetration Speed™)
- MECHAPULSE™ produces very high quality welds with rippled seam appearance.
- Modular concept to build configuration for any requirements
- Double-side fully potted PCB with superior resistance for dust, humidity, jerk or vibrations