PRECISE AUTOMATED SEAM TRACKING
Tactile seam tracking systems deliver precise automated seam tracking for submerged arc, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding processes. Ideal for repetitive welding applications, these systems are recommended over manual and semi-automatic welding to improve quality and consistency while reducing operational costs. A range of standard systems or customized solutions are available to meet the requirements of many tough production environments.
Easy to Set Up
Easy to Operate
- Operators can quickly learn to program and operate.
Simple System Selection (Pre-configured systems are available)
- Select the desired level of automation - one of two controllers and matching pendants.
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components.
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld.
- Select the application-specific seam sensor tip.
Advanced Controls Available - Gain these additional capabilities with the Advanced Programming Control (APC)
- Program the entire sequence of the weld cycle as a position-based or time-based configuration.
- Store up to 19 weld sequence programs.
Widespread Integration Capability
- Build a system around almost any welding power source, feeder and controlled group.
- Tactile probe with multiple tip options to precisely track most joint configurations
- Complete package for simplified ordering and installation
- Flexible integration with any welding power source, feeder and controller
- Advanced Controls Preinstalled
- Remote I/O to send and receive signals from external devices
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Axis 1 Name||Horizontal|
|Axis 1 Type||Linear|
|Axis 1 Length||3 in. (76.2mm)|
|Axis 1 Max Speed||24 ipm (610 mm/min)|
|Axis 1 Max Weight Capacity||40 lbs (18.2 kg) @ 6 in. (152.4 mm)|
|Axis 1 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Axis 2 Name||Vertical|
|Axis 2 Type||Linear|
|Axis 2 Length||3 in. (76.2mm)|
|Axis 2 Max Speed||24 ipm (610 mm/min)|
|Axis 2 Max Weight Capacity||40 lbs (18.2 kg) @ 6 in. (152.4 mm)|
|Axis 2 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Typical Application||Heat Exchangers
High Pressure Piping
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
Robotics/ Hard Automation
|Warranty||Cross Slide, Controller - 3 Years; Probe - 1 Year; Pendant, Cables, Accessories - 90 Days|