Today, the typical fabricator may have various forms of automation on their floor, but the weld-grinding department remains a manual process, due to cost, product mix or perceived complexity of automating. However, as businesses continue to face the challenge of finding and retaining labor for these manual roles, automating a grinding process has become increasingly relevant in the metal fabrication industry. To resolve these issues in the manufacturing industry, Lincoln Electric has teamed up with the abrasive expert 3M in the release of the new Fab-Pak® OmniClean™ Grinding Cell!
- The Fab-Pak® OmniClean™ Grinding Cell has a headstock/tailstock configuration, built to streamline manufacturing processes for operations that use small-to medium-sized parts.
- Obtain higher levels of quality and safety with this pre-engineered robotic grinding system.
- Minimal installation
- Ideal for grinding small to medium-sized parts
- 3M™ Servo Rotary Tool – 5HP, 6,000 RPM, PN06532: Dimensions: 248.9 x 149.9 x 106.3 Max Force: 60lbs. (267 N) Force Accuracy: ±0.2 lb. (±1.0 N)* Compliant Stroke: 0.8" (20mm) Max Payload: 60 lbs. (27.2kg)
- 3M™ Servo Rotary Tool – 5HP, 6,000 RPM, PN06532 Tool Power: 5.0 hp (3.8 kW)* Tool Continuous Stall Torque: 5.6 lb.-ft. (7.6 N·m)* Tool Speed Range: 60–6,000 RPM, ±5%
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- FANUC Material Handling Robot Model R1000iA-80F Robot basic software package Solid Steel walls Push button control Included Training (3 days) Headstock / Tailstock Positioner Media Change Drawer 3M Abrasive Starter Kit- 5HP
|System Type||Robotic Grinding Cell, 5 Horse Power|
|Overall Footprint Width in (mm)||3400 (133)|
|Overall Footprint Depth in (mm)||4500 (177)|
|Fixed Table Work Envelope in (mm)||2000 x 1000 (78 x39)|
|Payload Per Zone lb (kg)||1500 (3300)|
|Panel Type||Solid Panels|
|Robot Programming Training Included||Yes|
|Fume Extraction Equipment||Optional|
|Weld Gas Distribution Station||No|
|Weld Gas Flow Monitor||No|
|Pneumatic Distribution Station||No|
|Zero Friction Wire Delivery||No|
|Wire Detect Sensors||No|