Lincoln Electric's rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package for construction and other environments.
- One easy connection – Allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
- Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty optional casters - Provide ease of portability.
- Work leads and common ground are included.
- Individual fuses – Provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
- The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||58 in x 42 in x 29 in (1,474 mm x 1,067 mm x 737 mm)|
|Net Weight||750 lbs (341 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||6|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Input Voltage||208/230/380/415/460/575 VAC|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Phase||3 Phase|
|Output Range||20-275 A|
|Warranty||3 Years Standard|