PRECISE AUTOMATED SEAM TRACKING
Tactile seam tracking systems deliver precise automated seam tracking for submerged arc, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding processes. Ideal for repetitive welding applications, these systems are recommended over manual and semi-automatic welding to improve quality and consistency while reducing operational costs. A range of standard systems or customized solutions are available to meet the requirements of many tough production environments.
Easy to Set Up
Easy to Operate
- Operators can quickly learn to program and operate.
Simple System Selection (Pre-configured systems are available)
- Select the desired level of automation - one of two controllers and matching pendants.
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components.
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld.
- Select the application-specific seam sensor tip.
Advanced Controls Available - Gain these additional capabilities with the Advanced Programming Control (APC)
- Program the entire sequence of the weld cycle as a position-based or time-based configuration.
- Store up to 19 weld sequence programs.
Widespread Integration Capability
- Build a system around almost any welding power source, feeder and controlled group.
- Upgrade existing MS Motorized Slide Systems or build your own package with a custom stroke CS250 or 450 Cross Slide
- Flexible integration with any welding power source, feeder and controller
- Advanced Controls Preinstalled
- Remote I/O to send and receive signals from external devices
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- K52021-1 - SEAM TRACKER CNTL W/APC K52023-1 - ST PENDANT ASSY W/ APC 10 FT KP52026-1 - BRACKET 5-AXIS PROBE K52019-1 - SEAM SENSOR ASSEMBLY 1114-0386 - CABLE ASSY SENSOR 6FT K52030-1 - CABLE ASSY DRIVE 10FT KP52027-1 - MTG KIT SENSOR TORCH KP52028-1 - PT012 OG 1/8 (3.2MM) RND TIP KP52029-1 - INSULATOR OMNI GUIDE K52031-1 - CABLE ASSY OUTPUT INTRFC 12FT K52032-1 - CABLE ASSY INTRFC INPUT 12FT
You May Also Need
|Axis 1 Name||Horizontal|
|Axis 1 Type||Linear|
|Axis 1 Max Speed||Cross Slide Dependent|
|Axis 1 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Axis 2 Name||Vertical|
|Axis 2 Type||Linear|
|Axis 2 Max Speed||Cross Slide Dependent|
|Axis 2 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Typical Application||Heat Exchangers
High Pressure Piping
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
Robotics/ Hard Automation
|Warranty||Controller - 3 Years; Pendant, Cables, Acessories - 90 Days|