Austenitic manganese alloys, producing tough, high-strength
deposits that will workharden under impact. Primarily used for joining, repairing or building up manganese steel parts that need to be joined together or joining manganese to carbon steel, including railroad frogs, impact hammers, rotors and rock crusher rolls. Deposits thickness is unlimited and can be flame cut. Used in applications with abrasion accompanied by impact, works best in strike or pounding applications.
- Deposit is unlimited layers
- Provides a premium austenitic chromium manganese deposit
- Resists severe impact or gouging even in a single layer over carbon steel
- Used to join Hadfield manganese steel to itself or to carbon steel
- Excellent for build-up on carbon steel prior to chromium carbide hardfacing deposit with an electrode such as Wearshield® 62