Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
Tomahawk 625 plasma cutting systems are portable enough to carry to any jobsite. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting right away
- Lightweight and Portable – Easily carried by one person.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design helps you save money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- LC40 hand torch and 20 ft. (6 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 40A | swirl ring | retaining cap (standard) | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles 40A | (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||208/230/1/50/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||24A/89.6V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1B (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||29A/91.8V/60%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1C (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||40A/91.8V/35%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||36.8A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|Net Weight||34 lbs (15.42 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Plasma Gouging
|Gas Supply||Air or Nitrogen|
|Gas Pressure Required||80 - 110 psi (6 -7.5 Bar)|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) ( In/ft)||1/2 in @ 20 ipm|
|Recommended Cutting Capacity ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||12.7 mm. @ .51 m/min|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||5/8 in @ 12 ipm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||15.9 mm. @ .30 m/min|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) ( In/Ft)||3/4 in @ 5 ipm|
|Maximum Severance ( Mild Steel) (mm/M)||19.1 mm. @ .13 m/min|
Marine Fabrication & Repair
|Warranty||3 Year on Machine, 1 Year on Torch ( Two Year Extended Warranty available in the U.S.A. and Canada)|