The Split Leather Helmet Bib with Press Fit Seal is the ideal neck protection accessory. The bib easily connects to the bottom edge of most welding helmets to provide front and side protection from arc rays, spatter and sparks. The innovative seal and shape does not block your field of view and can quickly be removed without damaging your helmet. Designed for industrial environments, the bib is constructed of split leather and sewn with high strength kevlar thread to withstand long term use.
- Innovative press fit silicone seal easily attaches to the welding helmet edge
- Durable split leather construction protects the neck from arc flash, spatter, and sparks
- DURABLE – Kevlar stitched seams with hemmed edge to prevent rips or tears.
- unique bib shape provides neck coverage without blocking field of view
- Compatible with all Lincoln welding helmets and most competitive models
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Headwear Product Types||Helmet Bibs|
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturing defects. Because applications vary, it is the user’s responsibility to select the right product for each application. Not subject to warranty after use.|