The Voyage Arc Virtual Reality Headset is an interactive classroom platform that introduces welding fundamentals to students. Developed to spark an interest in a career involving welding, it exposes the learner to career opportunities and promotes career exploration.
- ENGAGING AND IMMERSIVE STUDENT EXPERIENCE From the moment you put the Voyage headset on, you’ll be immersed in a virtual amusement park that provides a unique setting for a student to learn the basics of welding. This interactive environment removes distractions and sustains interest.
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY The cutting-edge technology of VR delivers the best of all worlds as a tool for introducing welding to students. It provides students a multi-sensory, engaging experience in a safe and controlled environment. In addition, it establishes an inclusive and supportive learning platform accessible to every student.
- COMPLETE CLASSROOM SOLUTION This all-in-one stand-alone headset is a classroom-ready device that can supplement existing curricula or become the foundation for career exploration programs. Built with the educator in mind, the Voyage Arc Headset delivers a key classroom solution that is easily implemented and monitored.
- TRUSTED EDUCATION EXPERTISE & SUPPORT When it comes to welding education, no one can match Lincoln Electric’s decades of trusted experience, support and dedication to advancing the training of educators, industry leaders and skilled trade workers in the craft and science of welding.
- Internet connectivity is not required. Software is delivered in Kiosk mode.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- - pico neo3 pro VR Headset - Pre-loaded Lincoln Electric Module software - Two Hand Controllers with (2) AA Batteries in each plus wrist lanyards - USB-C Cable - AC Adapter - pico neo3 pro User Guide