Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value The quiet, compact Vantage® 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Select your choice of proven 4 cylinder 1800 RPM diesel engines.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4 in.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire (up to 3/32 in.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16 in. carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder. 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Reliable Engines 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® and Kubota® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance. 20 gallon fuel tank for long run time.
- Innovative Service Access Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components. Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- Low Noise 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7 m) – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||35.9 in x 642 in x 60 in (912 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm)|
|Net Weight||562.464 lbs (562.464 kg)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Engine Brand & Model||Perkins® 404D-22|
|Output Range||14-36V CV,20-250A DC TIG,30-500A DC,40-300A Pipe,90-450A Gouge|
|Generator Output||3-PH: 19 kW peak, 17 kW cont., 1-PH: 12 kW peak, 11 kW cont.|
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|